Sunday, February 8, 2009

Meet "Meg"!

I'd like to introduce you to "Meg", our newest addition to the Sage Saks collection! Some of you may have seen her, but she hasn't been "formally" introduced until now. I designed her in early December, on a whim really. I saw a need in the collection for a small pouch or coin purse that could also serve as a cell phone case. It took about 1 hour start-to-finish for the design to take shape and there she was! We made about 30 or so before Christmas and sold out! We've since made several more and have lots in the works for spring!


She's a great accessory to any bag ~ or she can stand on her own! She has a hook/latch clip on the side so you can attach her to your key chain and as always, she's customizeable, so you can pick your own fabric to suit your individual style!

Why name her "Meg" , you ask? Well honestly, she just looks like a "Meg"! Simple and Sweet.

I really don't know what any bag is going to be named until she's complete. I do have a laundry list of names I like and think would make cute names for bags, but I have to pick and choose based on the look and feel of the design.

For more details on "Meg" visit our website and look for many more spring fabrics to come! I'd also love your comments and feedback on "Meg", let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment